Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for properly completion of Accouns Payable transactions for in a sub-region in EMEA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive, review for approval and record vendor invoices
- Employee travel & expenses claims processing and recording in the financial system
- Code all disbursements with general ledger account and cost centre
- Submit new vendor requests for approval
- Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Liaise with vendors to resolve issues with invoices and payments
- Calculate accruals to support with month end closing activities
- Support during external annual audits in AP related queries and reconciliations
- Any other task assigned by the manager
- Advanced English language (addittional language is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Experience in using ERP and CRM systems (NetSuite, Salesforce etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Responsiveness to professional requirements
- Serious, rigorous, positive attitude
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.