Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
As the Field Alliance manager for UK&I you will be responsible to approach and build strong relationships with Veeam strategic alliances in the country through the drive of activities that cover sales, channel and marketing.
Veeam Strategic Alliances includes VMware, Microsoft, NetApp, Cisco…
Among these tasks you will:
· Deep knowledge of at least one of our strategic Alliances, or past role alliance manager is mandatory
· Experience in driving a sales pipeline (directly or through channel)
· Understanding of marketing fundamentals: from the strategic to the tactical
· Demonstrated experience working in a top enterprise software company in alliances or channel
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate external teams to work towards a common goal
· Excellent written, oral and customer presentation, influence, and negotiation skills
· Creative approach to local partnerships and marketing
· General business acumen, MBA a plus
· Results driven
· Willing to “roll up sleeves” and focus on the detail, while conversing with partner peers on high level plans
· Perfect English skills. Additional language (s) is a plus
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.