- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing initial support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation.
- Document all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool.
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers.
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation.
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking).
- Familiarity with at least some of the following areas:
- Microsoft Exchange server administration
- DB (SQL/Oracle)
- Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level
- UNIX and/or Linux knowledge
- Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information.
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise; Additional quarterly bonuses to top performers.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion; for diligent employees the opportunity to be certified -- VMCE (Veeam Certified Engineer).
- Comprehensive training and mentoring system that includes in addition to the training for Veeam products a number of lectures on related areas (virtualization, networking, etc.) - paid as work.
- Access to the internal lab resources based on VMWare vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-V right from the start date.
- Work schedule: 4-day week including Saturday and Sunday. (40 Hours).
- Regular assessment and salary/positions review (at least once a year).
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary, annual leave 28 days + additional time off depending on the work results (up to 12 paid days off per year).
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness.
- Free English classes in the office.
- Ability to become a part of football and volleyball Veeam teams.
- Corporate events.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed