- Knowledge management: collecting and managing expert-level knowledge around company’s products and solutions.
- Conducting analysis of competitive solutions to find strong sides, and weaknesses; and creating internal and customer-facing competitive documentation.
- Providing the technical expertise for the product community: sales consultants, support engineers, customers. Actively participate in product’s forum and relevant communities.
- Learning the feedback from the field (sales, consultants and customers) and analyzing how it should be reflected in the implementation of the requirements. Suggesting product features to address these requirements.
- Reviewing the drafts of the technical and marketing documentation for its accuracy in technical details.
- Organizing internal product previews on the early development stages.
- Assisting support engineers on hard issues requiring your product expertise.
- High school education with an emphasis in computer science, networking, technology; or experience equivalent to a 4 year college education.
- Previous experience in software analysis or product management is a plus.
- Experience with various virtualization solution (VMware, Hyper-V, XEN) is a plus.
- Systems administration experience is a plus.
- Work experience abroad is a plus.
- Technical knowledge
- Operating systems deployment and configuration (Windows and Linux)
- Systems management software deployment and configuration (Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, IIS etc.), basic TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Advanced internet research skills.
- Required skills
- Strong software analysis skill, including installation and research of other vendor’s products in the lab, analyzing the product documentation, 3rd party reviews and articles.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Operation Manager, Microsoft Operations Management Suite (recommended).
- Analytical thinking, common sense.
- Fluent English is a must (written and spoken).
- Work in the office located in the downtown of St-Petersburg, Russia.
- The workday may be shifted due to intense interaction with the colleagues in the other time zones.
- Ability to travel to other countries at least 1-2 times a year.
- An interesting and unique job related to cutting-edge IT technologies
- Stable, fast growing company with modern, energetic working environment and the greatest team
- Competitive salary depending on skills and expertise
- Great carrier and professional growth possibilities
- Medical insurance
- Attendance of sport club with swimming pool
- “White” salary
- The relocation package for candidates from other regions (the one-way ticket’s compensation + the relocation allowance in one monthly base pay equivalent)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed