Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
High touch customer advocates responsible for ensuring strategic Veeam customers are
successful leveraging Veeam’s solutions that help drive higher renewal rates, additional
upsell/cross-sell opportunities for the sales organization and increased number of
· Build strong working and strategic relationships with clients, acting as a
knowledgeable and trusted advisor for current product offerings as well as future
· Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers.
· Work closely with the renewals team to help drive high renewal rates.
· Ensure that all Veeam team activities that touch the customer are in alignment
with the customer's business objectives and use cases so the full potential of
their Veeam solution can be realized.
· Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Veeam Technical Support, and
Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
· Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations
that are inhibiting usage and growth. Ensure there is a loop back mechanism to
· Provide executive level Customer Health dashboard that includes current product
adoption, issues blocking success and future sales opportunities that focuses on
building long term strategic customer relationships.
· Ensure there is clear and consistent collaboration and communication with the
customer’s Veeam Partner.
· Work from home office or in one of the Veeam Headquarters.
· Work with customers and Veeam Employees from a remote office location.
· Travelling up to 20% of working time.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects,
requests, documentation, timelines etc.
· Out of the box thinker comfortable communicating new ideas and proposals for CSM
· Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
· Possess patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict
· Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; self-starter with a passion for
· Related work experience
· Project management experience
· Experience working in a post-sales Customers management role; preferably in a remote
· Data-driven individual with experience measuring and communicating key customer
success metrics such as current usage and key growth stats
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.