Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware or Microsoft virtualization. The Partner Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs) and large VMware customers within the given territory. The successful candidate must have enterprise software solution sales experience.
• Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory
• Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on Channel Partners
• Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners.
• Working closely with Veeam Account Managers and Channel Partners on closing large enterprise deals
• Track record of accomplishment selling in the virtualization / IT Infrastructure market
• Proven relationships in top channel partners and ability to open new
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Successful sales experience with channel-focused company
• Proven track record of successful selling in the channel
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or HyperV is a plus
• Must have excellent communication skills - written and spoken. Fluent in Danish & English.
• Ability to travel 50% of time throughout the territory
• Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience