Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Cloud Manager - Denmark
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support existing Partners/Rental Distributors/Sub-Aggregators to develop their business
• Work closely with the Hosting Manager EMEA
• To target largest Cloud providers in Denmark, develop sales within the sub region together with the sales team
• To document processes and procedures within the Cloud Provider Program
• Work with marketing team to come up with action plan on promoting Veeam Cloud Provider program within Denmark.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Developing and presenting training materials via WebEx and in-classroom
• Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
• Proven experience of developing business through the MSP/Hosting providers in country.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
• Able to travel up to 40% of the time with some international travel